[IP] RE: lotions

                                                                Hi Sue. I
didn't used to always wash my hands before testing, but I do now. Im no
chemist, but from what I understand is that alpha hydoxy acids come from
fruit or sugar acids, so once before I tested I did have lotion on and I
tested. The meter said I was at 450. "Something" told me not to believe it
and go wash and re-test. The second reading came back at 116!!! Good thing I
didn't do a correction bolus for that Or I could be dead now.....Bill in
Az.....