Re: [IP] Got insurance approval and will be pumping!

Congratulations Kent:  I know what it is like to be waiting to get that
insurance news...  I waited a few months last summer and was sure the upgrade
would not go through - but it finally did - and I was just as excited as you
probably are right now...  Good luck..