[IP] Hand Lotion

At the recommendation of someone else on this site, I decided to try
Fruits & Passion Repairing-Action Hand Butter with Carrot Extract,
that I purchased from Drugstore.com.  I *love* this hand cream and it
is my absolute favorite to date (thank you to the person who first
mentioned it).  I have tried many over the years, and while they were
okay, they didn't give me the results this one has.  I test 10-12
times a day and I work in a cat hospital, so I'm washing my hands
constantly.  Consequently, I often have very dry, chapped hands with
rough cuticles and hangnails.

This cream has done wonders for healing my hands, cuticles and the
little spots I have on the tips of my fingers from frequent testing.
The fragrance is nice, it absorbs well without leaving my hands
greasy (which many claim to do, but it's not true), my hands still
feel moisturized even after washing them, and it doesn't appear to
interfere with my BG readings.

I recommended it to my sister and nieces who do a lot of home-
improvement projects and get beat up hands as a result, and they also
love it.  Unfortunately, Drugstore.com has stopped carrying it for
the time being ;o(  They have several other hand butters made by the
same company, but they're not the same as the one I'm referring to
and I haven't tried them.  You can also get it directly from the
company's website:

www.fruits-passion.com

Shawna Nansel
T1 3/02, Pumping 8/02