[IP] hand lotion

Hi All,

I thought this had been discussed before but when I did a site search, it
didn't turn up anything, so I'm bringing it up now.

When I was testing 4 times a day, I never had problems with having enough
places to test, but now that I'm testing 7-10 times a day, I'm having some
trouble finding enough places to test. Pretty much all I can count on is
pinkies and ring fingers, but if they're cold, then they're no good either,
soooo.....

Please, can some of y'all share what kind of lotion you use to keep
callouses to a minimum? I have sensitive skin and allergies to alot of
stuff, so anything scented or alcohol/iodine based won't work for me.

Thanks,
Laura & Lil Bit