[IP] Questions on Dexcom STS

Hi all,

I'm getting a new Dexcom STS (for continuous glucose monitoring)
tomorrow - I'm very excited!

I know a few people here have posted that they've been using the Dexcom,
so I thought I might ask a few questions, some of which other pumpers
might be knowledgeable about as well.

My first question is what people find useful for covering up the sensor
when in the shower.  Dexcom sells some "shower patches" to cover it - do
people use those?  Are there other products that you pumpers out there
find useful for covering things up in the shower?  (I don't have a pump
- yet - myself, so I'm clueless in this area.  Just got insurance
approval for a pump, though, so I think I'll take the plunge soon!)

My other question at the moment is whether anyone has found a case that
they like for the receiver, especially when exercising.  It seems like
one of those armband-style cases made for iPods should work - does
anyone have a favorite?

Thanks in advance for your help - once I get the unit, I'd be happy to
post about my own experiences if that would be useful for others.

Thanks,

Eric