[IP] Re: Pancreatitis caused diabetes

I  also had several auto immune disorders before getting T1. I had
pre-eclampsia (toxemia) with my first pregnancy (age 31), then had low
platelets, a healthy pregnancy, then hypoglycemia, and finally T1 (age
39). I never recall having a virus that triggered the T1 but I was in a
car accident and went into shock. None of the endo's I have ever had
believe that a physical shock to the body system can trigger T1 but I
have talked with numerous other T1's diagnosed in their 30's that had
physical traumas. Go figure!

Karen
T1 9 years and pumping for 7 currently on MM512 .