[IP] how do I use the Sof-Set for Paradigm pumps

Hi everyone. I have been pumping for about four years now and I have always
used the Quicksets. I tried the silhouettes in the very beginning but was
not a fan of the angled insertion. I wanted to try a new kind of set to see
what i thought, so on my most recent order I ordered a box of the sof-sets.
I like the low profile but I am not sure I put it in correctly. Is it just
me or are the picture only directions with these confusing? I had an extra
piece in the end- a film i think. if anyone uses this set can you give me a
quick description of how these are to be used? also- the plastic flaps on
the set- is there supposed to be an adhesive on those, or only on the square
sourrounding the cannula? It seems strange that there isn't any there...Any
input would be much appreciated!

thanks,
Aisling