Re: [IP] Re: Symlin

Symlin is dosed differently for type 1s and type 2s.

I tried it last fall and it did nothing for me.  I used more insulin,  had
worse numbers, and gained weight.

As a type 2, byetta was a thought, and I started it in February with great
results.  Yes, it's technically off label, but many drs are using it on  type
2s using insulin.

YMMV, as always.

Stacey

In a message dated 6/18/06 11:28:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,