From: Veronica Elsea [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Problems with Cleo

I've been using the Clios for about a month now. I've had some days
of really wicked highs, but they've clearly been atributable to the
infusion sets. I also keep my tubing until I change the cartridge so
I'll pay close attention to this. But I haven't gotten any alarms or
any guff from my pump about anything. I actually tried to find the
specs for the tubing to see if it indeed was double layer like the
Disetronic stuff is, but couldn't find anything.
So, those of you who call Smiths Medical, please keep us posted.
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs