Re: [IP] endocrinologists

I didn't meet the endo for the first year I was going to his practice - I
saw the NP.  She left, and I didn't like the new one, so I went to the Dr.
 himself. I really like him. He actually has looked at my file before he walks
into the room and has good ideas and suggestions.  Plus he listens  to what I
have to say.  I'm sorry I didn't start out seeing him in the  first place.

Stacey