Re: [IP] endocrinologists

Andy, I want your endo. <grin.> Oh I do ask. I call and call. I tell
him what he has to mark on the lab slip in order to allow the lab to
give me a copy. I usually end up getting one of my other docs to
print out the results for me. Like many docs these days, he's
overbooked and overwhelmed. If you're not brand new or at death's
door, he doesn't have time.
Like I said, I want your endo. But your point is a good one. A good
endocrinologist is worth a lot.
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner