Re: [IP] tricare

Billie,

 We get Josh's Freestyle Strips via Express Scripts through Tricare Prime. Like
I posted earlier we get 600 strips a shot. Josh checks BGs 6-10 times per day so
we always have enough strips. We have never had a problem with Express. Only
thing is they INSIST on sending 600 lancets with each order, even though we did
not order them. I need to send a letter off to them with a CC to Tricare to let
Express know we do NOT want any more lancets!!!!

Other than that we have never had a problem!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua