From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Antonio
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] endocrinologists

That was so well said that it ought to be a diabetic's manifesto!  I was
wondering if it was just me, or were other diabetics not in need of an
endocrinologist's "care".  I think for someone uneducated about managing
their illness, that the endo is a good person to have on board.
However, once they learn the guidelines (as she said a 5th grader
could), then they can take over management and maybe just see an endo
every year, provided they have a GP do the A1C regularly.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993