Re: [IP] endocrinologists

 So does our endo (treats my son and daughter).....I agree with you Andy, our
endo has proved his value over and over again....

  Bev

Andy Mayshar <email @ redacted> wrote:
  > he'll order lab work,
> the results which I'll never see myself.

Why don't you ask to see the results? My endo sends them to me each time
along with his comments on them.

Andy

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com