Re: [IP] endocrinologists

I'm going to join the loud Amen chorus on this one. Heck, it takes
three months to get an appointment with my endocrinologist and then
when I do get in, the appointment is oh so predictable. "Let's see,
do we have you taking an Ace inhibitor? Shouldn't you be doing it to
protect the kidneys? So, are you taking Lipitor yet?" I have an
appointment coming up on Monday and I guarantee he'll forget that I'm
trying to change infusion sets and readjust my basals. We'll waste a
bunch of time downloading meters and such and he'll order lab work,
the results which I'll never see myself.
So, like I said, Amen! Great post. It ought to be written up in
medical textbooks.
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner