[IP] Strips from Triicare for Life

Is anyone having trouble getting 300 strips from Tricare for Life if the
doctor spells out the usages of 8 to 10 per day on the Rx?

Have a marvelous day!
Billie

A Happy Pumper and new Power WheelChair user in Arkansas!
bh-wages @ swbell.net
Pumping with MiniMed Paradigm 715, 2/06 Humalog. Symlin, 20u

On a recent trip, I discovered that "Home is where my kitties are."
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
">^,^<" Billie.vcf]