Re: [IP] Paradigm 75 motor problems

Thanks for the response.  I am questioning it because it is so  important to
my health and well being.  Minimed has been absolutely great  to me and their
product has been great to my health.  It has been operating  with no problems
since I replaced everything this morning - I would recommend  their products
to anyone.

Like anything mechanical things can wear out, I was questioning the list to
see if anyone had experienced anything of this sort, maybe to gauge whether I
will have any problems in the future.

When I was being trained with it by, and under the guidance of, the nurse,
the first bolus I performed resulted in a "No Delivery" error - I am very
 sensitive to any errors I experience and try to research each one, so that I
can
learn.

Thanks, Rick