Re: [IP] Paradigm 75 motor problems

This is an insulin pump, not a car.  You can't self diagnose the
problems and discount what the manufacturer (MiniMed) says is the actual
problem.  It's not like they have anything to gain by telling you this,
like a mechanic does.  They are the ones that have the burden of
replacing the pump for you.  Why on earth do you want to try and
question something that is so important to your health and well being?

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993