[IP] Accutane

I don't know if there is a correlation, but my son was on accutane for about
a year before being diagnosed with T1.  Of course, I have it, so it was
there genetically for him, but I've always wondered if that extremely toxic
drug had something to do with his developing diabetes.

"Is there a correlation between Accutane and diabetes?  I want to know
how many people have been diagnosed with diabetes either during or after
taking Accutane and have no family history.  I have heard of several
cases myself and it seems like no one wants to research it."

Karen Howard