[IP] Re: weight problems

I suggest anyone struggling with their weight speak with their doctor about
Symlin.  Yes, it is an injection, but so what!  I have been on it for about a
 month. My blood sugars are fabulous on it and I've lost about 5 pounds with no
effort whatsoever.  And, that is no small task as I was not overweight to
 begin with! You use less insulin on Symlin and that, alone, causes weight loss.
But, Symlin itself also regulates weight somehow.  I'm very happy with it.
It's something to consider.

Maxine