[IP] Paradigm 75 motor problems

I started receiving a NO DELIVERY message about 3:00 a.m.  I pulled
 everything apart, rewound and everything seemed okay, no kinks, etc. I primed
it
 again and the motor bogged down during the prime. I switched out the reservoir,
infusion set and of course new insulin - that set had been used  for 3 days.

During the prime [of the second set] the piston was moving forward and once
it made contact with the reservoir it made three efforts (hard to describe in
words) and then bogged down. I rewound again, switched the battery out,
primed and ... everything worked okay, no alarms thus  far.

I called Minimed Tech Support and they informed me that "The piston was not
making contact with the reservoir thus the NO DELIVERY alarm, it had nothing
to  do with the battery", I found it difficult to believe since I received
indication (the sound) that the motor was bogging down on both sets (old and
 new) and only went away once a battery change occurred, by-the-way, the battery
was fairly new (2 weeks) and the battery indicator showed "full"

Also, the motor can be heard rewinding and advancing [during priming] about
a foot from my head - it seems noisy, I don't remember it ever making such a
noise.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

Rick
email @ redacted
12 years, Type I
Paragigm 715 for 6 months now...

PS.  It's my 6th month anniversary today, YEAH! (December 15th  2005).