Re: [IP] Re: Silhouette sets

Pull the tape backing half offthe tab toward the needle & fold  it back
halfway   and then fold both tapes backwards to make a good place to grab
with your fingers (thumb and first finger). Your fingers will be touching
the backing and not the tape.  When you insert, go in at 90 degrees and then
rotate to about 20 to 30 degrees as soon as it breaks the skin. Push all the
way in and then stick the tape toward the needle down first and then the
other one. Hold the sil down with your finger while you pull out the needle.
sounds a lot harder than it is.  I could never use any of those straight in
sets. I liked sils much better. The straight in sets are so in the way (get
caught up on everything)  and occluded on me all the time.  BTW, I was too
scared to ever try the Silserter.  Now I use the OmniPod and it puts every
other set to shame.

Andy