[IP] Chemo study - $40 for qualifying

I received the following, Since some DMers also have cancer, or you know
anyone who qualifies, I am forwarding this:

We are conducting an important research study evaluating chemotherapy
treatment across the USA. The goal is to assess whether recent changes
in healthcare management have affected the quality of cancer care
provided to chemotherapy cancer patients. Your input is very important
as it will be used to help future cancer patients have access to better
treatment.

For this study, we are specifically looking for cancer patients who are
male and / or age 65 and older who received intravenous (IV)
chemotherapy treatment after January 1, 2003.

The survey is internet-based and takes approximately 30 minutes to
complete. If you are a qualifying patient, please click on the following
link to participate in the survey: http://cancerconsultants.com/NPAF

Upon completion of the online survey, qualifying participants will be
prompted to enter their information to receive the $40 honoraria in
appreciation for their participation.

We thank you for your time and commitment to improving care for cancer
patients. Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone or group
who might be interested in participating in this study.

Sincerely,

The Patient Advocate Foundation
On behalf of;

Charles H. Weaver, M.D.
Chief Executive Officer, Cancer Consultants, Inc.

C. Dean Buckner, M.D.
Scientific Director, Cancer Consultants, Inc.