Re: [IP] Joslin

In a message dated 06/14/2006 11:34:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
We are having breakfast with Roger Campbell (from IP) Saturday around
8:00-9:00. If anyone wants to join us, contact Roger (since I'll be gone
and PC in the puterpital for a tuneup) at RCampb8681 at aol.com - please
remove the spaces and change *at* to @. Duh, lol

BTW, while talking to Roger and he stumbled getting the word
*kidneyologist* (nephrologist for diehards) out, we decided it could be
shortened to peeologist. Whatever helps you go is acceptable.
Al I know is as my (peeologist ) told me last visit I was in the 50+ range of
kidney function after close to 60 years of insulin. He told me I was dropping
just under 1% per year, so I should miss out on any kidney malfunction for 40
years. Lets see that should make me 100.
Roger C