Re: [IP] Joslin

Tom Beatson wrote, in part:
> I know that Jan Hughey, a frequent contributor to the IP dialog,
> reported to IP that she has been scheduled for Friday, this week.

In fact, I leave tomorrow a.m. after a dialysis treatment (will skip one
until Mon. a.m.) to be there for my Friday a.m. app't. Nice that Joslin
is paying for my dtr and me round trip and 1 night in a Best Western. We
are staying until Sunday around noonish. She's paying a night and I'm
paying a night - she'll have her laptop so we can check posts, but it
won't be frequent. Snow should not be too deep in June. lol I have seen
it snow in South Bend in June!

We are having breakfast with Roger Campbell (from IP) Saturday around
8:00-9:00. If anyone wants to join us, contact Roger (since I'll be gone
and PC in the puterpital for a tuneup) at RCampb8681 at aol.com - please
remove the spaces and change *at* to @. Duh, lol

BTW, while talking to Roger and he stumbled getting the word
*kidneyologist* (nephrologist for diehards) out, we decided it could be
shortened to peeologist. Whatever helps you go is acceptable.

Tom added:
> The other paper is the report by Drs. King and Keenan
> about the findings so far in the 50-Year Medalist Study.
> http://www.joslin.org/

For those of you who wonder why you should apply for the 25-yr or 50-yr
medals, this is one, so you can be in their system! ;-)

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

When you pee think of me and praise the Lord you can!