[IP] re: Sex and the pump

<snip>  Actually, I am glad you posted some of those rules!
> The one that makes me aggravated--even though I have been
> guilty as well--is the one where people don't snip, they send
> the whole dad-gummed digest and we get a few new posts.

Yeppers, I have done it too and think it is usually an accident for
those times. But, why do people have to resend the entire thread when we
just read the previous posts and get it? I always figure if we are
intelligent enough to pump, we should be intelligent enough to <snip> to
a relevant sentence or three. YMMV (in IQ)

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Re: subject line: It's ok to kiss a fool. It's ok to let a fool kiss
you. But don't let a kiss fool you.