[IP] RE: Sex and the pump

Shawna, you ain't seen nothing yet...It'll get much worse before it ever
gets better.. Kids are the greatest but Sex and kids will collide as time
goes on.  How does the pump fit in the equation?  You will never even think
about that part after while.. A big house with lots of rooms will take care
of everything.  That will help your BG numbers, find peaceful locations for
the kids and above all, Peace for you and your husband to enjoy each other
once in a while. Yes helps pumping for all.

Bill

Original Post>>>>>>>>>>