[IP] Off Pump

Kathy,

 I started on a MM504 in 1987. In 2000, I decided to give myself a break from
the pump and I went off of it for about 5 years. Believe it or not, I did great.
Was on Humalog and Lantus and kept an A1C around 6.5. Good things don't last
forever and I started having major trouble with my sugars. So, I'm back on the
pump. I'm now wearing a MM722. For me, going off the pump for awhile, was no big
deal.

ken wilson
email @ redacted
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.