From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tom Beatson
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:14 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Re: Joslin

I know that Jan Hughey, a frequent contributor to the IP dialog,
reported to IP that she has been scheduled for Friday, this week. I
had my tests at Joslin about 13 months ago. Right now, for several
days at least, the Joslin web site has summaries of two papers that
were presented at the ADA meeting in Washington, DC during the past
week. Both of these papers should be of particular interest to Type 1
diabetics. One was an investigation of the long term effects of
repeated hypoglycemia events on brain function. The other paper is
the report by Drs. King and Keenan about the findings so far in the
50-Year Medalist Study.
http://www.joslin.org/

Tom Beatson