From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of lataymad
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 5:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Quick sets

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I was wanted to hear from
anyone who is successfully using the quickset by minimed.  I know there have

been many problems in the past but I'm hoping most have been overcome.  My
son has just switch from the sils to quickset.  He is 12 and is confortable
inserting the quickset himself (with inserter) but is not willing to do the
sils himself.  He loves the sites.  Last night we had our first incident of
a crimped canula.  He was 500 when I checked at 1am.  Any hints or advice?
We'd like to stick with it but know we will need to be very deligent about
checking the site.
Laura H.  Mom to Taylor, age 12