Re: [IP] Bolus Wizard

Yessi,

As I said before, the Paradigm Bolus Wizard uses a "reverse correction"
to compensate for a low.  Unless you change how you correct your highs,
then there is no way to change how it corrects the lows.  I suppose,
however, that if you wanted to correct the highs manually, then you
could probably figure out what to enter in order to get the pump to
reverse correct for lows.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra