Re: [IP] YIPPEE--Again!

Well y'all,

4 months ago mine was 9.6. I just got back from the endo and my first a1c
since being on the pump for 6 weeks, was 6.6

I'm so excited. I don't think I've ever seen one that low--ever!

I want to thank everyone here that have been so welcome and open to share
your experiences, and everyone on the Sunday night chat. It's been great!

So, my endo says; next time it will probably be closer to 6.0

whatever! I'm just so *$#@%-ing happy!

Laura & Lil Bit