From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 5:52 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] insulin pooling using Insets

Insets from Animas. I use the 6mm length. After 1 1/2 days my bgs start
going up. When I take the set out there is usually a large lump under the
set around the canual. My thinking is that the lump is my humalog pooling
up. Has this happened to anyone else? I am due to order today or tomorrow
for new supplies. Does anyone think the 9mm would be better? I am not heavy
but I do not think of myself as thin either! (Would that be "just right"?)
Thanks for any input anyone can give!

Debbie and "Sam Ina"