Re: [IP] Bolus wizard (with signature)

-----Original Message-----

>My MiniMed 712 will give the "correct BG" first message when the meter says
>I'm below 70 and will refuse to give a bolus.  I have no idea of how to reset
>my hypo threshold.

Royce,

 I have a 715, so I don't know if the 712 works the same way. I think the pump
will always give the warning not to bolus at any reading below 70. That can't be
changed. Even if you set your own target as 60-100, if your BG is 69 that
warning will still appear. You can change your targets in the Bolus Wizrd Setup
menu.
Bolus-->Bolus Wizard Setup-->Edit Settings-->BG Target
 You can set different targets for different times of day. Any changes you make
won't affect that message appearing, though. If you set your hypo threshold to
90, and your BG is 89, the message won't appear. The target range is used to
calculate a bolus, so if you do have your target set for 90 and are below that,
the Bolus Wizard will subtract some insulin for that.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987