[IP] MINE, ALL MINE

I have been using MM insulin pumps for 12 years now.  First the 506, then
the 507c, and finally the 508.  Each pump has been a lot better than the
previous one; now I am switching to the 722.  For the last month I have had
a new 722 sitting with all its accessories in a delivery box in my study,
waiting for Aetna to approve payment.

I just got the news, about 10 minutes ago.  So its MINE, ALL MINE.  I'm off
to open all the packages, read everything, and switch to it.

Now all I have to do is order the Continuous BG kit.  YEH!!

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988