[IP] insulin pooling using Insets

 I am in a quandry. I love using the Insets from Animas. I use the 6mm length.
After 1 1/2 days my bgs start going up. When I take the set out there is usually
a large lump under the set around the canual. My thinking is that the lump is my
humalog pooling up. Has this happened to anyone else? I am due to order today or
tomorrow for new supplies. Does anyone think the 9mm would be better? I am not
heavy but I do not think of myself as thin either! (Would that be "just right"?)

Thanks for any input anyone can give!

Debbie and "Sam Ina"