Re: [IP] putting off a meal

> Subject: RE: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!
>
> On MDI I had severe swings, so pumping is a huge
> improvement for me. I still have lows--a few a week--
> but they're usually due to something like putting off a
> meal, or bolusing and not eating as much as I planned.

But, isn't it that you should be able to fast 24 hours and not need to
eat if your basals are set correctly. When the basals are set correctly,
then you eat carbs and bolus - don't eat carbs and don't bolus. BGs
remain stable (in a perfect world). YMMV

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

If you can't eat all your chocolate you can store it in the fridge. But,
if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?