[IP] IP Clothing

For those who have been trying to get IP T-shirts and other clothing
to promote Insulin Pumpers, I suggest you take a look at the Pearl
Izumi website www.pearlizumi.com . Their logo looks much more like
"ip" than "pi". They make clothing for bicyclists, runners, and
outdoor people. Their web site can point you to local shops as well
as online dealers in their merchandise. Maybe IP should informally
adopt Pearl Izumi so we can display the "ip" or IP logo.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005