Re: [IP] IV3000

Shirley,

That's exactly what I do.  But I still use the brand name patches.  Are
you sure that your insurance company won't pay for them?  My pharmacy
tried to tell me that the insurance wouldn't cover it, so I told them to
process it and find out how much I was going to have to pay.  Once they
ran it, the price was the same as the generic -- zero!

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software