[IP] re: new insurance/new doctor

 Thanks to all of you who have responded to my posting about a family
practioner. I am actually finding myself excited about going to her. I know with
the endos I had in Florida, they were only concerned with my diabetes. My
Internal Medicine doc listened to my aches and pains but I felt like he was jsut
interested in my diabetes. Now don't get me wrong, being interested in my
diabetes IS important but so are my other aches and pains!! Dr. Martin has been
wonderful with my 2 girls and I have always liked her sitting down and listening
to Ashara just jabber away about school and such. The other day I took Ashara to
her and was told that the doctor needed to leave the office. Well, Ashara, being
9, sort of puffed up and told the recptionist that she had brought her report
card for the doctor to see. Guess what? Dr Martin made time for the little
stinker--she stayed, listened to Ashara and looked at her report card. So, I
KNOW I am getting a doctor who will listen to me!
  and if
 her care of me is like the care of my children I will be in GOOD hands!

Again, thanks to all of you!

Debbie and "Sam Ina"