[IP] new doctor/new insurance

Hi,

I am about to become a new pumper! My Internist and his doctor and nurse
practioners assist me with my diabetes although I have a good endo. He's
just a far drive away. I will be working with my primary care practioner
with the pump and it's adjustments. My endo will also assist at clinic
checkups. He is very diabetes savvy and is just getting into prescribing
pumps.

Kent Teffeteller, Ph.D!, M.S., CBME!