Re: [IP] new insurance/new doctor

I no longer use the endo I had for ten years and my general
practitioner has been a
breath of fresh air. He may not know pumps but he listens and if he
doesn't know
something he doesn't try to bluff it. I am so much happier now and
feeling better too,
simply because my endo made up his mind, with no testing, that I didn't
have another
endocrine problem....but my gp listened and ran the tests through an
internist....and
the endo was dead-wrong. With all your years of experience I'm sure you
do not normally
need extra help with running your sugars....my opinion from being there.

Margo