Re: [IP] new insurance/new doctor

I never went to a family doc for my diabetes, I did go to an  internist.
 Which was really great because he knew what he was talking about and he ended
up
being cheaper than an endo in the long run which my  insurance of course
 loved. But, the catch was when things got a litlle out of control blood sugar
 wise, he found it hard to come up with the little tips and tricks to get it to
stabilize, hence, I ended up going to a regular  endo.  Now I find he's much
better and cheaper in the long run.   Karen