Re: [IP] Possible IV3000 solution?

Valerie,

Thanks for that possible solution.  Although that won't help with what I
currently need, I'll keep it in mind for some future application.  (You
never know when these bits of info can come in handy!)

As for the IV3000, I think that what I heard about the IV3000 being all
bad was just a few cases of bad lots, or bad something, but that overall
it sounds like it's still working.  I know their market is for
hospitals, so if they changed to something that wasn't good, it wouldn't
sell and they would lose business.  In fact, I'm going to measure my
pain medication patch right now and see what I should order for it.

Best wishes,

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra