[IP] IV3000 solution?

Has anyone tried Kinesio tape? I had posted info about it several months
ago. While I don9t need to use it for my sites, I9ve been wearing it on my
forearm for tennis elbow. I shower with it and it holds nice and tight for
nearly a week. It9s flexible, breathable, and comfortable.

If you do a search for Kinesio Taping, you9ll see the physical therapy
applications. Most sites say it lasts between 2-5 days, but like I said,
I9ve been changing it weekly and still have to tug a bit to get it off.

Here9s a link that sells it, but there are lots of sources:
http://www.medsupplystore.com/kin001.html?gclid=CKjku4i4uYUCFQxrDgod0CNgtwI

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com