[IP] Re: UPS delivery

Hi Everyone,
   I have to say UPS has been great here.  I can't remember if they were the
ones who delivered my meds when i got them.  But it was a had to be signed
for item.  We also live close to the UPS depot.  Like less then 15 minutes
away and have a business.  We actually know our UPS men by name.  The
biggest issue we have is during the winter making sure they deliver to the
house and not the stand.  Not an issue in the summer when the help will call
and say UPS left something for you.  Heck we ordered rewards from Chase.  On
Friday June 2nd.   It was shipped via ups the slowest way.  Wasn't supposed
to Arrive until June 19th.  We got the package on Wednesday June 7th.   I
think we are just located in the right place.

Wendy