Re: [IP] looking for remote for paradigm

Bruce, just a quick question about the VA coverage.  Why are they switching
you over to a different pump?  Are you having problems with the old one or
has they warranty run out?  I'm just curious because I am trying to get my
foot in the door with them and would be curious as to their reasonings
behind the change.  I currently am using the MM 715.  Thanks for any info
you might be able to provide.  Steve