Re: Subject: RE: [IP] Precision Xtra

I have found that the strips in the blue foil package are somewhat more
accurate than the ones in the gold packaging.  I find that both are good.
I think that they are both a big improvement over the old strips where
you had to put a huge drop of blood on the spot and wait 20 seconds
for the result.  I think that the acquisition of Therasense by Abbott has
had a beneficial effect on the strips for the Xtra.  And I think that we'll
see more improvements in the future.

Bruce