Re: [IP] Bolus Wizard

You need to set your hypo threshold low enough, so it gives you a
warning NOT to bolus when your BG is that low and you are consuming
carbs.  Otherwise, it applies a "reverse correction" algorithm to use
the consumed carbs to bring your BG up.  Whatever it thinks is enough
carb grams is not covered with insulin, anything over that is.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software