Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

Well said, Doug.  FedEx is in such a higher league.  They ALWAYS leave a
call tag with the shipper name, receiver name, and where it can be
picked up.  With UPS, you're lucky if they even try to deliver at all,
let alone leave a call tag.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra